Today we think about how we move forward to best facilitate being a church that makes disciples. Dave talks about some of the tweaks we are going to make next term.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland
- Dave talked about tweaking our rhythm and activities to get a better balance. Did you understand the new changes?
- As a church, we gather into two different environments, Whole Church and Hubs.
- What do you think the advantages or unique opportunities are for each of those different environments?
- What do they each do well and how do they compliment each other?
- At the end, they talked about how sometimes church can actually disempower us from our discipleship journey. We can find ourselves complacently depending on other things, activities and people as a form of outsourcing, rather than taking personal responsibility for our own spiritual well-being. Where do you think this might happen for you?
- What area do you think God’s calling you to take more of a personal involvement in? What could you do to make a change?