Today Dave looks at the fifth and final area of our life and thinks about the spiritual reality we have to help other people discover the wonderful news about what God is doing.
Worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it.
1 Peter 3:15
- The verse talks about our ‘Hope as a believer’ – how would you define this? What is your hope?
- Dave said our hope is what is experienced by understanding God’s involvement in the first 4 areas of security – God, Good News, Church and Everyday Life. How much do you feel full of hope because of God in each of these areas?
- Which areas do you find easier or more difficult to see God in?
- How much do you feel this hope is visible to others around you? What opportunities have you had in the past to talk about it?
- How easy do you find it to talk about your hope? What would help you find it easier?